Saturday, January 9, 2021

Dark Side

  This morning I am reflecting back on a few days ago when there was a violent invasion of the U.S. capital building, emotional turmoil and the death of five people.  The events were very shocking but also had been brewing for a few weeks.  The events were horrific and should never have happened but I also need to realize that my dark side is capable of destructive act too.  I need to keep up the self-care, my spiritual connection and keep in mind that love can conquer hate but more hate cannot.  “There is an urgent biological imperative to make the Shadow conscious.  The moral burden of this immense task is greater than any previous generation could have even conceived: the destiny of the planet and our entire solar system is in our hands." (A. Stevens)