Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Human Potential


Two days ago I spoke of re-introducing a young man to B2B and my doubts about the outcome of that process.  I used my connection and faculties carefully and well.  I felt strongly that my approach was right for all those concerned.  I just did not know what the outcome would be.  As is often the case, the action was up to me but the outcome was not.  I found out today that it was a very positive experience for all, with an outcome that far exceeded my hopes.
I was working with the same young man today.  We were talking about some alternative healing techniques and touched on the Noetic Sciences, which promote alternative healing and the general development of human potential.  My day-to-day practices, mentioned above, and my use of alternative healing techniques, remind me that human potential is way beyond what we think it is.  I think I just scratch the surface and the results frequently blow me away.  I also know that the main things that hold me back are me and my beliefs.