Saturday, April 27, 2013

The Spiritual Journey

Over the last couple of days I have been blessed to connect with and guide others along their spiritual journeys, a process that I have a deep respect for.  I am honored to be in a position to provide such guidance and I make use of a lot of my own guidance and support while performing as a conduit for them.  The people that I worked with are all at different points in their individual spiritual/emotional paths, one is just beginning, two are at relatively enjoyable parts, having just passed through some difficult times and one is totally miserable.  They are all doing exceptionally well.  The human part of me would like them all to have a peaceful and serene journey, the God part of me sees their wonderful progress, including their discomfort and feels a tremendous amount of love and overwhelming respect for each of them.  I am reminded that, at times, the spiritual path is neither easy nor particularly enjoyable, but, ultimately, extremely fulfilling.