Monday, July 29, 2013

Healing

The main message from the “signs” I spoke of yesterday is that I need to increase my diligence as far as the healing meditation I do and continue striving to remove/unlearn my internal, emotional blocks to my own physical healing.  Several times each day, I perform a healing meditation or visualization that is based on the transcendental feeling of the eternal “I am”, love and wellness.  I focus on filling my body/being with that feeling and, simultaneously, visualize physical wellness.
The blocks I mention are the doubts and fears that I have picked up in the process of growing up in this culture.  Like Marianne Williamson says “We were taught to think thoughts like competition, struggle, sickness, finite resources, limitation, guilt, bad, death, scarcity, and loss.”  These blocks were nicely symbolized by the second coyote, which was young, quiet and relatively innocent, the way I was as a small child, when love, wellness and connectedness were all I knew.  I aspire to get back to that state.