Saturday, November 30, 2013

Connection

Today I focused on making a strong loving, healing, accepting and compassionate connection with people, plants, birds and even my neighborhood, in general.  In most cases there were immediate and phenomenal results, changes in behavior.  I suspect there will also be long-term changes.  I could feel the strong loving, healing, accepting and compassionate power/energy within and around me and simply directed it at the entity or entities that were my objective, some would say that I “blessed” them.  I was reminded of what deCastillejo said; “Whether he knows it or not his own receptive allowing will affect all those around him; rain will fall on the parched fields, and tears will turn bitter grief to flowering sorrow, while stricken children dry their eyes and laugh.".  I am clearly not the source of that power, but I can allow it to pass through me.