Thursday, November 28, 2013

The Role of Spirituality

Today I was talking to a colleague about the fact that topics like non-medical healing, connection with all thing, the location of consciousness, the significance of spirituality in overcoming addiction, existence of the Divine, etc., that I talk to clients about are decidedly not mainstream and that various people and entities (like my licensing board) would not like it.  In fact, many people seem to consider the ideas a threat, which they are not.  The main reasons that I talk about them is that the clients obviously want to and I frequently have direct experience with the concepts.  In my opinion, the power of love, connection, spirituality and the Divine (however you define it) are a vital part of life, individual development and overcoming addiction.