Tuesday, March 4, 2014

The Force/Power Of Love

My intellect and ego tend to be fear based and can result in limiting my ability to connect or harmonize with the power of love and life in all things, thus also limiting my capabilities.  For example, my intellect and ego, very useful for some things, tend to operate within the concepts of individual development, separateness and competition, while love tends to operate within the concepts of connection with others and inclusiveness.  Unfortunately, the ego and intellect are, generally, emphasized within our educational system, often to the exclusion of ideas such as connection with others and inclusiveness. When I can utilize my intellect and ego, while also emphasizing the power and reality of love in my life, I can maximize my potential.