Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Spiritual Path

I have discovered and continue to discover many wonderful mystical things that I cannot see, touch or physically feel but are very real and impact what we know as physical reality. I learn through meditation and reading that others have discovered many of the same truths, which I find very reassuring. It would be comforting to be able to rely on the guidance and support of a teacher or mentor during my quest, a role I fulfill for many others. I gather through experience and meditation that’s not going to happen since, ultimately, it would discourage me from moving forward into unknown territory. In my efforts to find a teacher I have always run into their egos restricting and judging me when I questioned them or attempted to go into unknown territory. Meanwhile, I will continue to be open to the possibility, be careful not to discourage those I work with, and continue my path.