Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Gratitude

This morning I was returning to the house after replenishing the seeds in our bird feeders and as I was entering the house I felt a strong sense of an urge to stay outside, bless the plants in our yard, be present and express gratitude. It was a glorious connection to the morning and the spiritual zone around our house. I was reminded of the words that Walsch attributed to God; "I tell you, I am in every flower, every rainbow, every star in the heavens, and everything in and on every planet rotating around every star. I am the whisper of the wind, the warmth of your sun, the incredible individuality and the extraordinary perfection of each snowflake. I am the majesty in the soaring flight of eagles, and the innocence of the doe in the field; the courage of lions, the wisdom of the ancient ones."