Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Love

In my recovery meeting today the main theme was mistakes or failure and it was clear that most of the members feel they make mistakes and continue to strive for the human concept of perfection. I also heard a lot of the gentle, loving laughter that I apply to myself whenever these or other very human, normal, critical thoughts pop up in my mind. The laughter is one of fondness and recognition, and it helps me not take such thoughts seriously. My mystical connection tells me that spiritually we are all perfect in our imperfection and that failure does not exist - those human concepts do not exist within the Love I find there. In the words of Walsch "1. God needs nothing. 2. God cannot fail, and neither can you. 3. Nothing is separate from anything. 4. There is enough. 5. There is nothing you have to do. 6. You will never be judged.  7. You will never be condemned. 8. Love knows no condition. 9. A thing cannot be superior to itself. 10. You already know all of this."