Friday, November 17, 2017

Creative Force

During a "sweat lodge" ceremony today I, once again, connected with that "intense, physical sensation of unconditional love, a warm glow just below my heart center", which I wrote of toward the end of last month. the sensation that I was shown during a near-death-experience, quite a gift. Today I was told that feeling of love was the creative force behind "everything we see and touch". When I heard that I thought "say what!?" and I am still trying to wrap my head around it. For now I will continue to enjoy focusing on that feeling when I meditate.  "According to Thomas, Jesus says that this primordial light not only brought the entire universe into being but still shines through everything we see and touch." "Jesus said, ‘I am the light which is before all things. It is I who am all things. From me all things came forth, and to me all things extend. Split a piece of wood, and I am there; lift up the stone, and you will find me.’" (from the gospel of Thomas)