Wednesday, November 7, 2018

Holistic Healing

I have had numerous physical problems for which I have, successfully, turned to a spiritual or holistic solution and also some for which I have turned to traditional western medicine. The latter include things like two hernias and some broken bones, though even in those cases I facilitated the healing process. At this point the physical problems for which I have used a spiritual or holistic solution include cerebellar degeneration, a faulty heart valve, hypothyroidism, a prostate problem, joint difficulties and numerous cuts and cysts. In each case I have used the power of love through meditation and been successful enough that several doctors have concluded that I was miss-diagnosed when I was not. My connection with the power I call God has made all this possible and it is through God that I get the needed guidance