Sunday, November 4, 2018

Ministry

I spent much of the day communicating with each of various groups of spirits from Arlington National Cemetery about non-violence, love, God, compassion and using the three questions I mentioned yesterday. I kept pointing out that they could influence the behavior of the living in order to bring about the ideals they lived and died for. Communication is easier than with the living since they have the gift of discernment and they are able to probe me completely, so they know I am genuine and speak the truth. I serve as their example. The last grouping I worked with this evening were the "notables", political and non-political leaders, who, as a group, were confused to realize that killing, aggression and death would not get us closer to their ideal in spite of what they were told. I will continue to communicate with them but what they do with the information is up to them. "It requires even more discernment to discover whether the ministry called for from a particular individual in a particular instance requires prophetic speech, humble and hidden activities, bold and dramatic action, professional service or some, novel and previously unimagined course." (Patricia Loring)