Wednesday, June 12, 2013

The Perfection of Being Human

Many years ago I asked/prayed to see things and people in this world the way God does.  Some time after that I had a near death experience during which I was taken to the outskirts(?) of the other side and told “This is what it feels like to be here, you can go back and be of service but your physical condition will get worse”.  The important part was the very strong feeling of love coupled with approval of the human experience, while in the presence of that force.  That feeling of love was much stronger than anything I have experienced on the earthly plane.  My over-whelming sense of God’s view was that being human meant being perfect and having room for growth at the same time, a conflict in our view, but not while there.  My view now is that I can do no less since that is what I was shown.  Many people have said that the purpose of life on earth is to learn to give and receive love.  To me, this a very powerful example of that.