Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Why Me?

Today, I went to the movie “Heaven Is For Real”, which I found to be a very accurate portrayal of the impact of, what is usually called, a “near death experience”.  It was my opinion, that the movie presented an accurate sense of the feelings and life changes caused by such an experience, though, in my case, I am not a Christian so the images were different during my near death experience.  The important things during both experiences were the overwhelming and strong feelings of love and well-being.  The other aspect of the movie that I found particularly accurate was its portrayal of an almost need to act in accordance with that love, resulting in a distinct change of  behavior.  It is as if the experience sparked some sort of God seed in me to act in accordance with that love.  I am left with the question “why me?”,which, in many ways, makes no difference.