Wednesday, March 27, 2013

A Day of Connection and Love


A day of connection and love.  I worked with several individual clients and one family today, using the guidance I received plus my own intuition.  I felt very much like a simple conduit, a tool responding to outside forces.  My job was to remain neutral, love the people I was working with at that moment, listen and take action according to input from the people at one end and God at the other.  I was in the middle, responding to both sides.  As long as I stay neutral and keep my own ego out of it, the results are quite magical and totally enjoyable, for everyone.
The people and family I worked with are all at different stages of their own growth.  One of the clients and his family are preparing to move on to the next stage of recovery, so I have to keep in mind that my job is to make myself obsolete.  One of the others is at the beginning of his journey with me and with him I need to keep in mind that I am just a part of that journey.  The others are in between.  All in all, a very fulfilling mixture!