Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Guidance

I spoke with a person some time ago who had made a significant life choice, he felt, because of guidance he had received from some source outside of himself.  He was freaked out a bit since he did not have any particular faith and struggled to believe anything at all, yet he still got the guidance.  I call that source God and make use of that guidance daily.  I was originally led to that source in much the same way as I describe above, for another person.  My point is that I did not earn that guidance through years of practice and I certainly was not worthy of it because of having led a virtuous life with lofty ideals.  I had not done either, though I do now.  As far as I can tell, I get that guidance because I ask and I am open to it.  There is a lot of love and power there.