Monday, August 19, 2013

Healing

It is now Sunday and we had the lodge and I got a burn on Friday.  When I wrote about it on Saturday, I still had a scar, but no burn.  Now I do not even have a scar.  I have gone through the same sort of process, often quite a bit more rapidly, perhaps twenty times.  I have also physically healed from many other conditions, some of which were, supposedly, incurable, and others that should have required surgery.  I am constantly amazed by all of this.  To me, it illustrates the power of love, God and the mind-body connection.  I have also shown my techniques to others, with similar results and I am convinced that we are all able to do this sort of thing.  I am left to wonder just what we are really capable of, definitely more than I thought.  I will continue to explore.