Tuesday, February 14, 2017

God Seed

One of the truths that I have encountered during the spiritual journey mentioned yesterday is that each of us has what I call the "God Seed" inside. That seed has also been referred to as that "small quiet voice" or the God connection. It is the part of us that always acts out of love (not fear and ego) and knows the right thing to do. As I say in my book it is there "no matter how despicable a person seems on the surface". People act out of that part if they feel love and are in a loving environment. It is my hope that our president begins acting out of that part. He would need very firm boundaries and direction but he could begin acting for the greater good, rather than his own ego. Protests, sarcasm, criticism and judgment will not get that result, love might.