Friday, February 17, 2017

Going With The Flow

Today, while carrying out my day-to-day activities I was aware that I love humanity and enjoy being human, though, simultaneously, I admit that putting up with my body is difficult at times. I take delight in watching other people go through varied emotions. A few days ago I got in my car only to realize that I did not have my keys, then I quickly became confident that I knew where they were. I went to fetch them and found out they were not there - confidence rapidly switched to panic. My feeling then switched to relief since I realized that my wife picked them up and called her to verify. What a roller coaster of feelings over something so trivial. Th4 word of Kornfield come to mind; "Sooner or later we have to learn to let go and allow the changing mystery of life to move through us without our fearing it, without holding and grasping."