Sunday, February 12, 2017

Spiritual Connection

I have a very strong, direct and open connection with that power or force I call God. That connection is described well in the words of Dubay, S.M. "A mystical touch is a deep, intimate contact-union-experience of God in one of His attributes such as power, light, goodness, beauty, or joy." He goes on to say "Immersion in God entails a being filled with Him, a divine inflowing. Biblical men knew well enough that this self-communication of God is the sole destiny of men." I developed my connection since it was the only thing I found to help me in dealing with and overcoming many of the physical, spiritual and emotional aspects of my disability. Having developed that connection, I have encountered the same truths described by mystics and spiritual leaders. That connection has also saved my life several times.