Sunday, May 26, 2013

Increasing the Integrity of the Universe


Living within the absolute of pure, selfless love changes things for me, rather dramatically, and today I have been very aware of some of those changes.  For example, one major change is my relationship as a husband.  I love my wife very dearly, as I do with all people, and I tell her that frequently, and demonstrate it also.  However, I do not put her on a pedestal above all others as I used to, a change that makes our relationship challenging.
Another difference that I was aware of today is that I always anticipate and encourage a favorable outcome for each of my clients.  However, when I say “favorable outcome”, that is, and can be whatever occurs, anything that happens.  For example, I do not mean that a client will stay clean and sober, they could relapse and end up, lying, cheating, manipulating and living on the street, an outcome that would be wonderful as well, since even that outcome would further their growth and development.  In each case, if they continued to work with me, I would encourage them to consider the impact of their choice on their own welfare and the impact of their choice on the integrity of the universe.