Friday, May 31, 2013

Listening

I really enjoy having an intense and loving connection with the people I interact with, clients, friends and acquaintances.  I have worked for years on “listening” to the words, energy field and subtle behaviors of others, without judgment or projection, a process I refer to as deep listening.  I also feel and radiate love when interacting with others.  I find this type of listening requires focus and intent, but the results are quite astonishing!  My clients, friends and acquaintances can all sense and respond to it very positively.
There is one black, homeless individual, who does not smell very good, and who I frequently encounter at recovery meetings.  I use this form of deep listening and loving connection with him.  I sense that it puzzles and confuses him a bit and that he does not trust the connection yet.