Saturday, November 23, 2013

Connection

I work with many people who are struggling to find or strengthen their spiritual connection and, as a result of that connection, be able to know and accomplish things like communication with plants and animals or deep meditative awareness of the Absolute.  These things are certainly possible, but they require discipline, focus and practice.  In my case, I learned of being connected to all things, then read of the abilities of St. Francis or Rolling Thunder and noticed the way that plants and animals responded to me when I approached them with love, humility and respect.  I took all of these factors, put them together, worked on my communication and listening skills and have had a fair degree of success at connecting with plants and animals.  I have used a similar collective and integrative approach with various types of connection, and had high degree of success.