Saturday, August 4, 2012

A Dream of Healing

Several days ago I had a dream/meditative vision that I was with a bunch of people and in the presence of a friend of mine in a coma from a serious accident.  He was in a bed in a coma and I was with him, while the others were near by, but not with us.  In the dream I was touching his hand and I performed a healing with him.  At that point of the dream, he opened his eyes and began to get well.  In real life, a day or two later he was moved from Phoenix back up to Flagstaff and given a few days to live.  Until today, I kept wondering if I should go to him and do a healing.  Then, after the meeting this morning another friend approached me and said that he wanted to talk about a vivid dream he had just had.  It was the same dream!  I took that as my answer about whether I should go, so I did.  I performed the healing and it was exactly like in the dream - except he did not open his eyes or begin to get well.  I just knew I needed to fulfill my part.  The rest is not up to me.  It was quite apparent to me that it was important for me to see my  friend and perform the healing.  The reasons for my actions are a mystery to me. As I have learned about such things “Understanding is not required”.