Monday, November 21, 2016

Meditation

I have many imaginings about what my role and activities will look like in MD. We moved here from AZ in response to a spiritual need that we sensed, a "calling". Having arrived in MD and purchased a home, I have worked on that home (mostly the yard), meditated, communicated with the spirits here, communicated with the people and explored life in the Eastern U.S. My communications and finding out about the people here have revealed things I did not expect, would not have imagined. The imaginings I mentioned in the first sentence are rooted in my past and the things I know. Behaving according to those imaginings could restrict my activities here and limit my usefulness. Forgetting those imaginings and simply being open and listening would be better in determining my role here. It is time to meditate!