Sunday, November 29, 2020

Love

  I mentioned the other day that my goal is to change the world one person at a time.”  Right now many decisions are made out of fear, resulting in separation, aggression and defensiveness.  I am promoting a shift to acting out of love, resulting in connection, understanding and compassion.  I do not know what that will look like precisely since everyone is different and the loving approach is to honor and support that difference.  The shift I envision would benefit all people and everything on earth.  I am one man but I will do what I can each day.  “We shall never succeed in stopping war until we have a human society permeated with persons who practice a way of life which removes and abolishes the grounds and occasions of war, and at the same time matures and ripens a spirit of mutual understanding and personal cooperation.”  (Rufus Jones)