Monday, February 15, 2021

Love

  This morning I have a mixture of feelings, beginning with feeling “lost in a trackless desert” and quickly mixed with gratitude for my many gifts and being able to know how lost I am.  The main gift I have is love and being able to spread that love.  The lost feeling comes from knowing how much that love is needed and not knowing more than my next step.  Love feels adequate and I can only do my part.  I will get the guidance I need.  “And whether or not it is clear to you, no doubt the universe is unfolding as it should. Therefore, be at peace with God, whatever you conceive Him to be.  And whatever your labors and aspirations, in the noisy confusion  of life, keep peace in your soul.  With all its sham, drudgery and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world.  Be cheerful.  Strive to be happy.” (Ehrmann)