Wednesday, May 20, 2020

Focus

As I commented a few days back, “ I feel great Love, tremendous gratitude and eternity all day and every day” a condition I refer to as the Kingdom of God, which Jesus said was in the here and now not some future time.  I was not seeking it out it just happened as a result of my spiritual quest and I now work to maintain it by focusing on that primordial light which according to the gospels, “this primordial light not only brought the entire universe into being but still shines through everything we see and touch.”.  Jesus also said   ‘I am the light which is before all things.  It is I who am all things.  From me all things came forth, and to me all things extend.  Split a piece of wood, and I am there; lift up the stone, and you will find me.”  I attempt to sense that all day.