Monday, June 8, 2020

Love

Right now, with the pandemic, questionable leadership, the economic losses and the race riots, this country is in turmoil and I keep thinking that it will take something like the three questions I talk about in my book to straighten things out.  (The three questions are: Would I do this in front of God (or whatever you call the power or force behind the Universe), Is my name really on it (or is it really my responsibility), Will this increase the integrity of the universe (or is this action motivated by love, rather than fear, acting out of love always increases the integrity of the universe).  Love is the solution, anger, criticism and protests are not.  Before recovery I was an angry, hurt, narcissistic  and antisocial person.  I had heard various judgments, criticisms and instructions which did not stop me.  Love did and I became a different person.