Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Living the Truth


The theme of a dream I had several years ago was “You’ve got to remember, it won’t work if you don’t tell the truth”.  In the dream I ended up speaking those words forcefully and repeatedly to a group of aliens who wished to show earthlings that the aliens were friendly and not a threat to earth.  I wanted to convey to the aliens the importance of people knowing who they really were, if they wanted to accomplish their mission, that if the people on earth did not know the truth about who they were, their mission would fail.
In my case, I would like to show people the healing power of God/love and how it can change their lives, as it has changed mine.  Part of me would like to talk about this from within a monastery or on a stage sitting next to a Bird of Paradise flower, but that would not be real, the day to day truth which I live.  What I mean is that part of me would like to live a simple ideal life that would not make it difficult to live my truth, rather than the complex, challenging life I lead.  Living a normal life and writing a daily journal feels more real, so I have joined the ranks of the quiet ones who behave similarly.