Saturday, June 22, 2013

Harmony

In my last entry, I spoke of striving for harmony in my own actions and the discomfort that resulted when my actions and attitudes were not harmonious.  In a closely related way, today I was studying some spiritual teaching from a respected teacher and I got the distinct feeling that “something is not right here”.  I cannot/could not determine whether the problem was in the translation or the original message, only that something was not right.  The feeling I am referring to is a very similar “twisted gut” feeling, as described in my previous entry, a feeling that I have encountered many times while listening to the teachings of others.  I then go through a similar procedure as mentioned in that entry, in order to arrive at truth and harmony.  I am doing that now.