Sunday, March 23, 2014

Being With God

As I said yesterday, the feeling of God that I have encountered, and practice being with every morning through my prayer and meditation, is a very strong, loving presence, without any opposing/matching feeling like hate or apathy.  For that reason, I and many others before me, refer to that feeling, presence or place as Absolute, as opposed to the world we live in, which is based on duality or dichotomy. In our world we understand pleasant because of the presence of its mate, unpleasant, night because of day, etc. It is hard to understand, but in the absolute there is no dichotomy of anything, no different sexes, separateness, race or social standing. Within the Absolute, what I know of as God, there is only an intense feeling of love, connection to all and total perfection.  My being with that feeling at the start of each day, changes my perception dramatically.