Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Deep Meditation

One of the things that I practice each morning and have been doing for years, without understanding it, except on a very superficial level, is what I call “zoning out” or deep meditation.  As I described the process the other day, I first make a connection with “the God place”, then I clear my mind of distractions and just be an open vessel.  Having done that, I can then be “gone” or in a state of minimal conscious awareness for up to three hours, usually one hour or less, depending on the time available.  I first started using deep meditation several years ago when I almost died and needed physical assistance to overcome my condition and get on the recovery track.  Now I depend on that process each morning to provide me with information to assist me for the coming day.