Sunday, July 5, 2015

Basic Truth

Over the years I have learned of the words of various spiritual leaders like Buddha, Christ, Black Elk, Nisargadata Maharaj and Wolfgang Kopp and realized that they were all talking about the same things, often using different words and with some slight differences due to individual biases.  Reading the words of various mystics like Saint Teresa of Avila, Saint John of the Cross, Thomas Kelly or Neal Donald Walsch, I have come to realize the same thing, often with feelings of great delight.  Similarly, I have come to realize the same when experiencing my own or reading about other’s near death experiences.  More recently I learn of the same underlying truths of life through quantum physics.  The basic truths and power of peace, connectedness, love and inclusiveness do not change, though the words used to express them do.