Thursday, March 24, 2016

Knowing

Once again today I find myself wondering what to do with the information I have received. As I commented earlier this month, I have had numerous miraculous, numinous, sacred, God-shot experiences and am familiar with the Christian view of those experiences. Through experiences like the sweat lodge and vision quests I have explored several aspects of the Native American approach to the sacred and I also have some familiarity with the approach of other indigenous people. Through my prayer and meditation I have come to know the Buddhist perspective expressed by Jack Kornfield and Nisargadata Maharaj. I also have some familiarity with the more scientific but approaching the spiritual perspective of quantum physics. I am quite aware that they are all talking about the same thing, generally using different words. I know that all of these approaches support each other and are within the realm of knowing, not knowledge.