Sunday, March 13, 2016

Meditation & Prayer

For the last days I have been thinking a lot about the question that I ended my last entry with, basically, what to do with the information I have received. I have had numerous miraculous, numinous, sacred, God-shot experiences and am quite familiar with the Christian perspective to those experiences. I have experienced and explored several aspects of the Native American approach to the sacred and I also have some familiarity with the approach of other indigenous people. Through my prayer and meditation I have come to know the Buddhist perspective expressed by Jack Kornfield and Nisargadata Maharaj. I also have some familiarity with the more scientific but approaching the spiritual approach of quantum physics. I am also quite aware that they are all talking about the same thing, using different words. I am aware that all of these approaches support each other. At the present time I do a great deal of prayer, meditation and contemplation to sort all of this out. That seems to be working.