Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Spirits

Maria and I just returned from our mission to Gettysburg, PA and I feel spiritually depleted. While there I worked, therapeutically, with numerous troubled and traumatized spirits, exhilarating, exhausting and very weird. I realize that some people do not believe in spirits and I questioned the belief until I had numerous very striking experiences of spirits during my sweat lodge days in AZ. Many of them are just as emotionally stuck as living people, who I have also been privileged to work with. As with my living clients, I listened, expressed compassion and understanding, made suggestions and beamed love at them. Because of my own near-death-experience I can, and do, show them what Godly Love feels like, an experience beyond words. My hope is that by helping the spirits I will also help the living who they impact and influence.