Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Spirits

Two days ago Maria and I went back to Gettysburg in order for me to continue working with the troubled spirits of the dead soldiers there. My work with those spirits is ongoing, mostly in the middle of the night and including the recent trip. In addition to doing a sort of therapy with them (listening, being compassionate & understanding, making suggestions), I have basically recruited them in order to encourage the living to act more out of love (inclusiveness, compassion, connection) and less fear (money, power, prestige, individuation & isolation). As a part of my mission with the spirits I repeatedly pass on to them the intense feeling of unconditional love which was shown to me during my near death experience. This whole process is tremendously rewarding, exciting, weird and totally exhausting.