Monday, December 24, 2018

Choice

Within myself and I gather within most, possibly all, people there is a constant conflict of attitude between my selfish, angry, aggressive side and my selfless, loving, non-violent side. I have written of each for the last two days. Each is attractive in their own way. The former being more satisfying in the short term and easiest to accomplish. The latter requires some patience and I find much more pleasing and satisfying in the long term. As I commented, I prefer to be selfless and loving in these, my older years, though both sides are present, which is why I use the three questions I have crafted and written about. "Would I do this in front of God [or whatever you call the power or force behind the Universe]?; Is my name really on it [or is it really my responsibility]?; Will this increase the integrity of the universe [or is this action motivated by love, rather than fear, acting out of love always increases the integrity of the universe]"