Monday, February 4, 2019

Being Of Service

In terms of my own spiritual growth, I am doing very well, and I am aware as part of that growth that I am feeling "lost in a trackless desert" in my quest to assist others in their evolution to higher levels. When I meditate I have a very good connection with God, I also feel a good sense of harmony with all things and am doing well physically. I feel positive about my interactions in mentoring several people. I also have several situations (website design, committee membership, work with spirits, etc.) where I feel lost in my effort to maximize my impact. I am "in between" and searching — feeling mostly patient but also a bit restless. "It [evolution to higher levels] is not now the result of an escalator coming up from below. It depends on us, and persons like us, whether we go on to further goals or not. The possibilities are in us, there is no compulsion. We can sag down to the level of animal life, or we can climb an inward Jacob’s Ladder and become rightly fashioned by spirits, kindled by a flame from above..... We have the possibility of becoming superbiological. (Rufus Jones)