Friday, December 25, 2020

Growth

  In my own quiet way I continue to explore and expand my notions of healing, my position in the universe and reality in general.  I do this largely through meditation and my own practices.  Recently, my main explorations have been in the spirit realm, healing and what I call the “unseen realm”.  I continue to explore, in part, because I get positive results.  What I do and believe works so I suspect there is something there.  I have always liked the phrase from Martin Bell that "Revelation means getting a peek at the reality that is always there."  I also keep in mind that "There are many territories of imagination and many strange regions of emotion that we may not enter without throwing our sanity into question: Until we cross some borders, we are likely to remain rational, banal, boring, bored. A major concern of any therapeutic psychology should be to help an individual lose identity." (Sam Keen and Anne Valley-Fox).