Friday, July 12, 2024

Listening

  Today I have been reflecting on the importance of listening or what is commonly called deep listening to all people and everything else.  I Have found over and over again with living people, spirits, plants and dog spirits that one of the most important things I can do is listen.  Listening provides a strong foundation so that we can do whatever we are called to do.  I listen with respect and love for the entity I am communicating with.  My belief is usually they have something of importance about their situation I need to hear if I am going to be of any significance to them.  They often have something important for me to hear, which I have learned from several people who get overlooked or dismissed.  Traditionally, I have been one of those people since I am very different and do not speak clearly.  I have something to say for those who will listen.