Monday, July 8, 2024

Spirits

  During a winter several years ago (1996?) I was in a Flagstaff neighborhood changing into my sweat duds prior to a lodge.  Just before the lodge a young native with long, flowing black hair, buckskin pants and bare feet showed up.  We acknowledged each other, but did not talk.  He sat next to me in the lodge.  When it came time for him to pray, I waited but he was no longer there ... only an empty space.

That was my first visitation by a spirit and it really shocked me since I was a “regular whiteboy” at that time, Since then I have been visited several times and rather than being freaked out, I enjoy the energetic feeling.  I particularly enjoy sitting with spirits and/or living people and broadcasting the feeling of love, peace, God and harmony. Doing that several times a week changes my focus.