Thursday, March 14, 2013

Heart Connection


The main activities for the day were that I went to the Medical Intuitive/healer that I have been going to for the last couple of years and then I led a men’s group tonight.  The topic that kept coming up was the importance and difficulty of making a heart connection with others, a true and human connection.  Maria and I made a good connection on the drive to and from the healer, then I made a good connection with the healer, while getting the treatment, which was another form of connection.  During the men’s group everyone spoke of the need for that connection and the ease or tendency to block it with personal fears, facades and intellect, all things I used to do.  The heart connection is a simple direct expression of love and humanity between individuals, a moment of intimacy, a beautiful and meaningful thing.