Sunday, November 10, 2013

Listening To My Body

Yesterday we began moving in to our new home and today we finished.  Primarily, what I did was to stay out of the way, which is what I do when there is a lot of physical activity, since I am so slow due to my disability.  The important thing to me is that during a quiet time I was able to reflect on my feelings about the move for a while and I cried a bit.  I always tell people to pay attention when they cry, since crying means something significant is happening.  In this case, they were tears of gratitude and a knowing that the move was very significant for my process.  I cannot say that I fully understand why, but I have learned to pay attention when I cry, for the reason I just said.  In my case, the tears are an important indication of a significance that I know about only subconsciously and that I may get to through meditation, which I will try now.