Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Taking Action

It’s time for me to step up and be the person I can be if I stay humble, always act according to the three questions that are the central focus of my book and keep God as my partner. That all sounds like a tall order, requiring a lot of discipline and it is if I look at the big picture but not if I stick to considering individual small tasks. For example, today the office of deeds and certificates in NC called wanting additional information in order for them to find my father’s death certificate. I asked Maria, my wife, to respond for me since I have difficulty communicating due to my speech impediment. I then realized that it would "increase the integrity of the universe" if I made the call myself. I asked for guidance and support and made the call which, of course, went very well and they found the certificate, very simple. I need to make similar choices in other, less trivial, aspects of my life, and then model that for others.