Friday, December 11, 2020

Love

  People frequently speak of love as existing between individuals in a relationship, like in a family, a friendship or romantically and resulting in an increased commitment to each other.  It can be more than that.  As I learned in my N.D.E., love can also be a more general approach to all of life situations.  In that case, love is a force or power that is capable of changing people’s attitudes and actions.  For example, during my N.D.E. I was given a choice between staying dead, which felt wonderful, peaceful, loving and free or returning to earthly existence and being of service.  I chose to come back purely because of the love I felt and a desire to align myself with that feeling.  I now have the feeling of love towards all people, places and things which certainly changes my behavior and I spread that love as much as I can.