Tuesday, December 8, 2020

The Unseen

There is a tremendous amount of information floating around within the “empty” space surrounding each of us which I attempt to access through quiet meditation or just sitting and listening.  Watching animals respond to unseen forces has helped convince me of the importance of listening to the Universe.  I have also been strongly influenced by the unseen energies of God, love, beauty and spirits.  “I tell you, I am in every flower, every rainbow, every star in the heavens, and everything in and on every planet rotating around every star.  I am the whisper of the wind, the warmth of your sun, the incredible individuality and the extraordinary perfection of each snowflake.  I am the majesty in the soaring flight of eagles, and the innocence of the doe in the field; the courage of lions, the wisdom of the ancient ones.” (Walsch)