Tuesday, January 29, 2019

Light and Love

I see and feel the light and Love of God in everything around me at all times, which brings me great peace and joy. Because of that feeling I often find myself laughing or smiling. I feel great joy. For example, yesterday, I went grocery shopping and I saw several very young children with their mothers. I saw their beautiful eyes, smile and they often smiled back. Another example is that tonight I encountered a cockroach, a truly well adapted survivor and I smiled (I still dispatched it while admitting I valued it!). According to Thomas Jesus said, "I am the light which is before all things. It is I who am all things. From me all things came forth, and to me all things extend. Split a piece of wood, and I am there; lift up the stone, and you will find me."